Thursday, April 26, 2012

Home on a Private Island

I like waking up and falling love. So what if it is with a house :-) How would you like to live in a charming beach house on a private island off the coast of Maine. I certainly would :-)

The owners Barbara and Charles believe that life by the sea teaches them humility. Their home is decorated with flea market finds, baskets, flowers and lamps. What a simple and beautiful way to live. Sigh......I need this too!!! A getaway where I could unwind, read a book, watch the waves, write a book, paint.......okay I am day dreaming now :-)

Happy Thursday friends!  Come fall in love :-)










I love the pop of color here.....the plates here remind me of my trip to Puerto Vallarta. Mexican pottery is so tempting and I brought back a few things as well:)










Photographs are by Photos: Tria Giovan / Redcover

Images: via

4 comments:

karen@somewhatquirky said...

so beautiful it leaves me speechless.

SpeakingSilence said...

Beautiful

Mary Thomas said...

looks so fresh and nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.
Review my web blog ; log cabin

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.